An important day in real estate sector
by Akhilesh Singal Friday, March 11, 2016
The essential beneficiaries of this bill will be the buyers, who have so far managed debasement, land mafias, red tapism, and black money in the realty market. The bill tries to make an Appellate Tribunal and a Real Estate Regulatory Authority that will watch over the housing sector. This will present more prominent transparency in the sale of ardent properties and protect the customer's benefits.
Few highlights of this bill are as follows -
1. It is intended to protect the interest of sellers and buyers.
2. Assured help to Haryana for infrastructure development.
3. Will facilitate ease of approval and permission and ease of business operations.
4. Regulates both residential and commercial estate projects.
5. Mandatory registration of real estate agents and real estate projects.
6. Fast settlement of disputes through fast track dispute resolution mechanism.
Considering all the above points, experts from Mapsko Group have said that it is clear that it is a win-win situation for both the sellers and buyers. Meanwhile this prominent real estate organization is giving possession for its luxurious 3bhk apartments in Gurgaon called CASABELLA. This organization is into real estate market since past 10 long years and is still working with same consistency and dedication in creating some masterpieces for the customers.
MAPSKO is a leading and growing real estate organization, reckoning its position among the top-notch developers. This is exemplified by its world-class structures and services.
Read More Press Releases
Wiwigo Technologies: First of its kind selfie campaign takes place in moving Delhi-Chandigarh Shatabdi
Get press releases by email